- Common name(s): Dwarf Umbrella Tree
- Family: Araliaceae
- Stem cuttings: yes
- Leaf cuttings: yes some leaves are rooting but don’t show new shoots
- Root cuttings/runners: no
- Time: the year round
- Lighting: bright to part sunny with morning, evening or winter sun
- Soil: mixes for indoor plants, cacti, herbs or vegetables
- Temperature: 22 to 30 °C
- New growth after: first roots are shown after 2 to 4 weeks. Leaves need 8 to 12 weeks.
- More infos: short cuttings with only one leaf are rooting. Cuttings of the green form root faster than that of the variegated cultivars.
Place the pot in a indoor greenhouse ore cover it with a freezer bag. Don’t forget to air daily.
Leaf cuttings are rooting but the don’t show new shoots.
A rooted stem cutting.