Lilium lancifolium (syn. L. tigrinum)
- Common name(s): Tiger Lily, Easter Lily and others
- Family: Liliaceae
- Stem cuttings: no
- Leaf cuttings: no
- Root cuttings/runners: yes bulbils
- Time: spring to early summer
- Lighting: bright to shaded
- Soil: mixes for cacti and succulents, indoor plants, herbs, vegetables
- Temperature: 15 to 30 °C
- New growth after: first bulbils are shown after 4 to 6 weeks, leaves and roots start to grow after 8 to 10 weeks
- More infos: the bulb cuttings can be grown in soil but also do good if placed in a seed sprouter. Keep the soil moist but not soggy. Air and water the cuttings in the sprouter every day.
Adult Tiger Lilies also form bulblets in the leaf axils.