- Common name(s): Weeping Fig, Benjamin’s Fig and others
- Family: Moraceae
- Stem cuttings: yes
- Leaf cuttings: no
- Root cuttings/runners: no
- Time: the year round
- Lighting: bright without summer sun
- Soil: mixes for cacti and succulents, indoor plants, herbs, vegetables
- Temperature: 20 to 30 °C
- New growth after: new roots and first leaves are shown after 2 to 4 weeks
- More infos: the cuttings do best if the pot will be placed in a indoor greenhouse or kept covered with a freezer bag.
Contact with the milky sap of the Weeping Fig can cause skin irritation.