- Common name(s): Crown of Thorns, Christ Plant, Christ Thorn
- Family: Euphorbiaceae
- Stem cuttings: yes
- Leaf cuttings: no
- Root cuttings/runners: no
- Time: the year round
- Lighting: bright to part sunny with morning, evening or winter sun
- Soil: mixes for indoor plants, cacti, herbs or vegetables
- Temperature: 20 to 30 °C
- New growth after: first roots are shown after 4 to 8 weeks
- More infos: contact with the milky sap can cause skin irritation.
Wear gloves when working with Crown of Thorns plant.
Put the cuttings into a glass filled with water for 10 to 30 minutes until the flow of milky sap has stopped.